Table of Contents
Allure Detox and Tricare Health Insurance
At Allure Detox, we work closely with Tricare insurance as well as numerous other insurance providers. Tricare was explicitly developed for men and women who have either served in the military previously or are currently active military members. Tricare generally also covers the family members of men and women who are presently uniform service members or military veterans. In addition, so many veterans struggle with substance abuse and mental health conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder, the specific company must cover behavioral health care services.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment In Allure Detox
Allure Detox offers dual diagnosis treatment options for clients struggling with addiction and mental illness; Tricare generally covers the services we provide in full. If you would like to find out if our addiction treatment is certified by Tricare insurance for your situation, pick up the phone and give us a call. One of our admissions counselors will walk you through the early recovery process and will run a complimentary benefits check for you over the phone in a matter of minutes.
Is Tricare Insurance Certified for Drug Detox?
If you are currently insured through Tricare, you might be wondering how your insurance policy covers much medical detox. We offer a range of services that are certified either partially or in full, including:
- Medication-assisted treatment and medication management services
- Three healthy and nutritious meals daily, prepared by one of our experienced in-house chefs
- An initial drug test and any other drug test that is found to be necessary
- A one-on-one therapy session with a licensed therapist, as well as numerous group therapy sessions facilitated by a licensed therapist
- Around the clock clinical care provided by a team of experienced medical professionals
- Access to a range of services geared towards improving client comfort and amenities that cannot be found in any other detox center in the region
What if I Don’t Have Health Insurance?
If you are not currently insured, it does not mean that our treatment services are inaccessible to you. It simply means that we will have to work out another coverage option.
Break Free From Addiction Today
Fortunately, at Allure Detox, we offer self-pay and private pay options for this very reason. In addition, some clients who are currently insured through Tricare choose to pay out of pocket for various reasons. As a Tricare certified drug detox program, we are happy to assist you or a loved one on the journey to recovery.
To learn more about all of your potential options or begin your drug and alcohol addiction recovery journey, pick up the phone and we look forward to speaking with you soon and doing everything in our power to help alleviate as much stress as possible.