Drug Rehab Palm Beach Gardens
By going to Drug Rehab in Palm Beach Gardens, you can interrupt the cycle of addiction. During the initial detox process, you can physically remove drugs and alcohol from your body. Once this process is complete, you can start the next phase of your recovery.
Table of Contents
- 1 Discover Different Kinds of Rehab Programs
- 2 Support Long-term Recovery During Rehab
- 3 What Types of Treatments Are Available?
- 4 Explore Your Insurance Options
- 5 Additional Information About Drug Rehab at Palm Beach Gardens
Discover Different Kinds of Rehab Programs
At Drug Rehab in Palm Beach Gardens, you can discover a range of different programs. Other than detox, we also provide support through inpatient rehab programs and therapy options. The right treatment depends on the substance involved, the length of the addiction, and the individual’s unique body chemistry.
Start With the Detox Process
Most people begin rehab by detoxing from drugs or alcohol. At Allure Detox, we can help alleviate some of your withdrawal symptoms with prescription drugs. These drugs are professionally designed to help you taper off the original substance in a slow, safe fashion. Until your body is completely free of drugs, a team of medical specialists will carefully monitor your progress.
The first 48 hours of your detox are generally the most important. It is during this time period that cravings begin. To avoid a relapse, it is important to get professional support during this pivotal part of your treatment.
Support Long-term Recovery During Rehab
After your initial detox, you can continue rehab in the residential treatment center. Through the drug rehab Palm Beach Gardens residents need, you can prevent a relapse and prepare for your long-term recovery. You can only start rehab once the detox process is complete. Depending on your addiction and the substances involved, detox can take three days to three weeks.
Residential treatment helps you understand the root causes of your addiction. Additionally, you can alleviate housing issues, debt, and underlying problems that are fueling your addiction. Depending on your unique needs, you can get help through group therapy, individual therapy, massage therapy, or nutrition therapy.
To determine the best course of treatment, you will undergo an initial evaluation. If you need it, medical staff members will conduct a psychiatric evaluation as well. Then, you can start an inpatient program and evidence-based treatments that support your long-term healing.
What Types of Treatments Are Available?
Each person is unique, so the right kind of treatment can vary from person to person. Because of this, Allure Detox offers a range of therapy options. Other than individual and group therapy, clients can receive massage therapy, acupuncture, nutrition therapy and chiropractic services. Depending on your personal needs, you can take advantage of some of the following options.
- Dual diagnosis care: Many people have underlying conditions that fuel their addiction. For example, some people self-medicate for chronic pain or depression. Through dual diagnosis care, you can get treatment for co-occurring disorders as you recover.
- Yoga: Yoga is an ancient practice that can improve your physical and mental health. In rehab, it can be used as a method of meditation and exercise. It has a number of benefits for people who are in recovery.
- Physical therapy: Physical therapy uses exercise, massage, and heat treatment to remedy diseases and injuries. If you originally developed your addiction because of chronic pain, a physical therapist can help you find healthy ways to manage your condition.
- Chiropractic therapy: Like physical therapy, chiropractic therapy is useful if you have some type of chronic pain. Because it does not rely on medication, it is a healthy alternative that you can use during rehab.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a type of traditional Chinese medicine that involves placing thin needles into different locations on your body. Some people use acupuncture to alleviate physical ailments and chronic pain. Additionally, there are a few acupuncture spots that are thought to help withdrawal symptoms.
- Massage: Massage manipulates the soft tissues of the human body in order to relieve stress and pain. Because it also stimulates blood flow, it can encourage healing.
Explore Your Insurance Options
If you are searching for the drug rehab Palm Beach Gardens residents need, you have come to the right place. At Allure Detox, you can get treatment for substance abuse problems. The process begins with a confidential evaluation where we work to understand what you are going through.
After the evaluation, we will talk about your insurance benefits. The amount you have to pay for treatment depends on your insurance company. Once this process is done, we will complete an intake assessment to determine the course of treatment you need. If you have one of the following insurance providers, some or all of your treatment expenses may be covered already.
- Anthem BCBS.
- BCBS Federal.
- Beacon Health.
- BlueCross BlueShield.
- Bright Health.
- Empire BCBS.
- Magellan Health.
- Meritain Health.
- New York State Health Insurance Program.
Additional Information About Drug Rehab at Palm Beach Gardens
To have a good experience during rehab, it is important to come prepared. Many people are anxious about what treatment will be like. Because of this, we have compiled a list of the most common questions about the treatment process.
What Should I Bring?
As a general rule, we recommend that you bring enough comfortable clothes to last seven days. We have laundry facilities at the treatment center, so you can wash your clothes while you are here. You should also bring personal hygiene items, photo identification, insurance cards, prescriptions, and emergency contact information.
What Do I Do After Treatment Ends?
After you have finished rehab, you can take part in our alumni program. In this program, you can meet other people who are in recovery. You can take part in support meetings throughout the year.
What Addictions Do You Treat?
Our treatment center can help with all kinds of drug and alcohol addictions. Other than opiates, we can also help with methadone, cocaine, and prescription drugs. No matter what kind of substance abuse problem you have, we can help.
If you or a loved one needs help, Allure Detox has staff members ready to answer your call. We can be reached by email, phone, or chat. To learn more about our program, reach out to us today.